北京大兴国际机场建成后将成为 “中国第一国门”，是中国国家形象的新名片，吸引全球瞩目。秉着建设“平安、绿色、智慧、人文”机场的要求，我们将为这一全球顶级公共空间公开遴选公共艺术创作方案并落地实施。本次大赛将以打造世界上最繁忙的美术馆（From Airport to“Artport”）为核心目标，旨在全球范围内发起对新时期机场公共空间艺术化的探索以及对人们出行生活方式的思考。
Beijing Daxing International Airport Public Art Global Competition Instruction
I. Competition background
Beijing Daxing International Airport is located at the junction of Daxing District of Beijing and Langfang City of Hebei Province, the total construction area is 1.4 million square meters, the biggest airport terminal in the world today. The construction will complete on June 30, 2019, plan to be in use on September 30, 2019. As the super-large integrated international aviation terminal, Beijing Daxing International Airport will welcome global guests with efficiency and conveniency of the system, with Humanistic Green Architectural Concept. It is going to be the new hub and gate of the capital and the dynamic force for the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei regional development coordination. The new airport is also an important window for China to implement the “One Belt, One Road” strategy.
Beijing Daxing International Airport is going to be the “China Gate”, a new name card for China’s national image to attract global attention. With the vision of building a “safe, green, intelligent and humanistic” airport, we sincerely invite Global Artists and Art Communities to participate in our Daxing Public Art Global Competition, we will select the best ideas and Art Works to implement in the world most grand airport Public Space. The competition will focus on building the world’s Busiest Art Gallery (From Airport to “Artport”). The purpose of this event is to invite people to explore and think how to artistically use the airport public space and what about being a traveler as the lifestyle.
"2018 Beijing Daxing International Airport Public Art Global Competition" is jointly sponsored by Beijing New Airport Construction Headquarters and the Central Academy of Fine Arts. It collects outstanding public art from Artists, Architects, Designers, Art Institutes, and related Art and Design Organizations around the world.
Please Create your project and look forward to your participation.
II. Competition content
Please check the attached annex for all the Beijing Daxing International Airport public art creation point map
(CAD), design principles, on-site photos and other documents.
III. Creative Orientation
The public art design and plan for Beijing Daxing International Airport must meet the following characteristics:
1. Emphasizing artistry: the creative scheme should have a high level of artistic quality and fully reflect the aesthetic value of excellence in art;
2. Culturally: The creative plan should have rich cultural connotations and fully reflect the inheritance and transformation of China’s excellent traditional culture;
3. Internationalism: The creative plan should reflect a broad international vision and fully reflect the exchange and integration of international cultures;
4. Innovative: The creative plan should focus on the language of innovation, encouragement for new forms and new ways, and embody the organic combination of art and technology.
Organizer: Beijing New Airport Construction Headquarters; Central Academy of Fine Arts
V. Competition process
The competition will begin on October 12, 2018 (Beijing time) and end on December 12, 2018 (Beijing time) (hereinafter referred to as "the deadline"). Anyone who delivers the work after the deadline will not be eligible
2. Submission of works
(1)Applicants are not required to pay any registration or participation fees.
(2) How to submit: Please fill up the electronic version of the Registration Form (see the annex) completely, then send the E version application to the assigned Email Box:
(3) Once the application has been delivered, it is assumed that the applicant has fully understood and fully accepted the rules of this collection. If the application documents do not meet the requirements of these Rules, the applicant may make corrections before the deadline.
(1) A jury composed of experts in related fields will select the corresponding works.
(2) Primary selection period: December 2, 2018 - December 15, 2018, there will be 10 final works selected and reviewed.
(3) Re-election meeting: On January 30, 2019, a jury will be held. The jury will select two winners among the 10 art works.
4. Q and A
If you have any question, please feel free to send an email: email@example.com
VI. Requirement for Project submission
1. Multi-angle renderings of the work, the size is 1920 * 1080 pixels (width * height), RGB color mode, JPG format.
2. In case you need to add video files to illustrate the design concepts and applications, please send the video to the assigned Email.
3. The submission of the work should include a Visual Image of the design and Design Instructions.
4. Design Description is helpful for the judges to understand the works at the time of the selection. The description content is intended to explain the design ideas and concepts of the works. The explanations should be concise and clear, with a clear format and complete presentation.
5. No creator-related information should appear in the submitted work screen. All such information can only be filled in the Registration Form as required.
1. Primary selection: Ten Nomination Prize, awards ￥30,000RMB respectively.
Re-election: Two winners for the Great Prize, awards ￥100,000RMB respectively.
2. The above prize amount refers to the pre-tax amount. Winners shall be taxed in accordance with the laws of the relevant countries and regions (including but not limited to the People’s Republic of China).
3. Winners are obliged to improve the winning entries based on the comments of the jury during the design improving period of the event to ensure effective implementation. Winners are required to undertake design deepening work when necessary, and the cost of creation and design will be negotiated according to the degree of deepening.
4. All Prize Winners will be awarded with Certificate signed by the organizer.
5. The prize (cash or cheque) and Certificate will be given to the person who delivered the winning piece or according to the written designation. If the applicant has more than one person, the bonus (cash or cheque) and the award Certificate will be delivered to the top applicant in the “Creator” column of the Registration Form or its written designation.
6. After the Winners are announced, the Winer list will be posted on the official website of Central Academy of Fine Arts.
VIII. Entry rules
1. All submitted works will not be returned, and the applicants should keep the originals files.
2. During the application period, the applicant shall not transfer or authorize the entry to any third party, and may not use it to participate in other activities that are the same or similar nature to the competition.
3. Applicants must 18 the Complete copyright and the copyright of the submitted work. Please 18 that the submitted work has never been transferred or licensed to any individual or institution.
4. Applicants must keep the source documents of the works, both Great Prize and Nomination Prize winers must submit the source documents of their works, and sign the corresponding copyright agreement, the person for any reason is unable to sign the agreement, will automatically waive the winner qualification.
5. Both Great Prize and Nomination Prize winers may not participate in any other activities that are the same or similar nature to the competition with the winning entries.
6. The copyright of the application is protected by Chinese law. All the intellectual property rights other than the authorship right will be jointly owned by the organizer and the author.
7. The Organizer reserves the right of final interpretation of all documents of this solicitation activity including this rule. Any unfinished matters related to this solicitation activity shall be further formulated or interpreted by the organizer.
8. This collection activity applies to the laws of the People’s Republic of China.
Beijing Daxing International Airport public art creation point map
Beijing Daxing International Airport Public Art Creation Design Principles
Beijing Daxing International Airport Live Photo
VV. Contact information
Cell phone: +86 18210006831 (Yang, Liangyan)
Contest Entry & Q&A Email:firstname.lastname@example.org